By entering and using our site www.gartersandco.com.au you, the user accepts our Terms and Conditions. All changes that are made to our site will become effective as soon as those updates are posted.
The word ‘site’ includes the whole or any part of the web pages found at www.gartersandco.com.au. This includes the layout of our site, all the elements of our sites’ design, any underlying code elements of our site. Text, sound, all graphics and images or animated elements or any other content contained within our site is included.
‘Our’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ will refer to Garters & Co.
‘I’, ‘you’, ‘your’, or ‘they’ are terms that will all refer to the individual who is purchasing from our site.
Your Eligibility to Purchase from Garters & Co.
To make purchases on our site, Garters & Co. requires you to provide your personal information. In particular, you will need to provide us with:
- your real name
- postal or shipping address
- telephone number
- your email address
- other information requested, needed and indicated by Garters & Co.
- provide Garters & Co. with the payment details you represent and warrant are both valid and correct
- confirm that you are in fact, the person who is referred to within the billing information
Our Online Shopping Site
- Our Site (Garters & Co.) is available specifically to individuals and others who meet the Garters & Co. terms of eligibility.
- Who have been provided with a valid credit/debit card by a Bank or PayPal Account, acceptable to Garters & Co.
- whose applications are acceptable to Garters & Co.
- who have authorised Garters & Co. to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount representing the total purchase price for the products/merchandise and shipping for their purchase
- Garters & Co. specifically reserves the right to restrict and/or cancel multiple quantities of any item/s being shipped to any one person/customer or postal address/P.O. Box address.
When making the offer to buy merchandise/products from Garters & Co. you expressly authorise Third Parties to perform any credit checks. (Done by Credit Card and Financial Institutions that you are making payment through)
These credit checks are necessary to:
- transmit or to seek any information (this will include any updated information) about you
- between third parties, including but not necessarily limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse/partner if you reside in a community property jurisdiction)
- authenticate your identity
- validate your credit/debit card
- seek an initial credit/debit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
You also agree that we may use your personal information provided by you, in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Any personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may hold a record of such information.
Garters & Co.
0418 904 776
This document was last updated on 05 Sept, 2021